We are already there again. Christmas time.
By Tuesday there will be count down in several homes and this one is no exeption.
Candles is a must for me and I love making simple , yet different decorations every year.
One big,fat white one to mark the advent sundays. The other is lillac and marks every day down to the 24 of Dec.
I used moss and chesnuts, zool- mussels and some small plants I dont know the name of.
About the christmas presents I am well done- not that many left and that feels good.
More christmas stuff to come next week- I have to open my advent calander( the one I bought in Vienna, remember?)
Other than that I am knitting- as many of you- but not that much for gifts...
4 comments:
Så koselige adventslys. Jeg kommer ikke å pynte før til helgen, det går så fort nå.......:-)
I keep saying the same thing, wow how the time is passing so quickly. Happy Thanksgiving from the USA♥
To Cici: Happy thanksgiving to you too.
til Snakkemunn: Ja, tia suser fryktelig fort:-/
Lovely Advent candles. Your decorations are beautiful!
Post a Comment