11 March, 2010

Bored

Check this out: KEVIN KRAMP
Blog world can bring you to many places & pages. Some good , others not so good- it depence on the recievers mood and target for surch.
I had NO target!!( `cose I´m tired) Just click, click, click.... and woptii--- I found this guy.
Go see what he designs. What is this ......? I don´t have a word for it.
Don´t know what to think- other that he sure is creative and uniq in his design.
Fun ? Yes I think so & and pretty interesting too. And what I would expect to see in London.
Tudeluuuuuuu- have a good night you all.

Picture is from K.K. webpage and nothing to do with my knitting.






3 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks for the link, dear Beate. Isn't the internet amazing!!

Erin Wallace said...

Sorry to hear that you are bored. We actually got to take our first spring walk today - in tee shirts! K.K.'s work reminds me of the huge sweaters that I used to wear to school in the 80's (so that I could look so cool!). Interesting stuff!

Torhild Reidardatter said...

Out of boringness comes good stuff so I don´t mind being bored for a while.
It´s true about the sweathers.. very much 80. I had a bunch of those too. In candy colours, with big fat cables and to top the cake- knitted in mohair yarn( thin on big needles...)
those where the days ;-)