05 March, 2010

Crazy Yarn, Crazy Lady


Friday is here.
I have control of 75 % of my kids ( last one is out with friends ) , I made dinner ( pizza) and we ate the pizza. tv is boring ( I hate X-factor !!!) and no Barnaby until tomorrow. ( him I love to watch lol)
I ´m enjoying a glas of redwine, knitting is ready to be picked up, but I don´t think that will be tonight :-/
On the other hand,( in my mind, )I knitted several of the projects of the new Rowan and the Debbie Bliss book.

Acidently clicked away online the other night and today I could pick up two books and these two lovely balls of Crazy Zauberball.
A soft and and georgeous color mix .
One in fall colors and one in blue/ purple mix..
But first I have to finish a pair of socks to Viktor ( one missing) and I guess I have to do that tomorrow. So that I can start something new - nothing like a new project.
The rest of the weekend is not planned. It´ll have to be as the Lord plans it for me.
The best friday night to you all.

3 comments:

Erin Wallace said...

Oh, you lucky lady to be able to spend the night with Debbie Bliss and Rowan! And the yarn is wonderful! Have a great weekend!

Torhild Reidardatter said...

Hi Erin: Yeah- lucky me. Only I have to finish one sock before I could start something new.. I better get going. New projects are calling.Have a nice weekend.

Unknown said...

For noen nydelige nøster. Blir spennende å se hva det blir til.
Sitter her som et slakt idag skulle ikke tro jeg hadde hatt ferie en uke. Jeg har så lyst på en uke til. ;))