06 March, 2010

Fååååååååååååååk!!!!

Why have I not learned from preveious accidents involving Cells?
Why did I forget to check V. jeans pockets before washing them?
Status: Now I have one cellphone drying in the sun, hoping that when the sun is done drying it`ll work.
Please!!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Steven og jeg fikk hver sin ny telefon fra Heidar. Jeg hev den ene i vaskemaskinen, desverrrrrrrre den ble ødelagt. Jeg ble helt stum for en gangs skyld følte meg ganske skyldig.
Håper det går mye bedre med din. klem. c,")

Kitty said...

Awwww... That sucks! And why is it so inviting to put the cell in the back pocket? It's like they design the phone to go in the back pocket with the intention that it will be forgotten, washed and destroyed. It's a conspiracy! ;)

pompa said...

shit happens...
The cellphone is pretty clean now I guess. Did it get the full hour treatment including an extra long spin cycle?

Claudia said...

Meiner Tochter ist das Gleiche passiert. Das Handy hat anschließend einige Mucken gehabt. :(
LG Claudia

Torhild Reidardatter said...

One hr. wash, with a goooooood spin and softner!! Status today sunday: Don´t work :-((