25 March, 2010

I have a ........

over-use of tulips these days.
All because the spring must be just around the corner and they brighten up my days.
I do have some knitting projects to show- a bit blury, but still projects.
Yarn is :Sterk , purchased at Mauds Garn
Started left mitt. I love the pattern.
Next to some Crazy zauberball socks. Plain , simple , easy.
The yarn does it all.
Yarn is Islandic wool. Very fine and thin.
I just started the increase row . This is daylight project!!! Can´t see a damn thing in the evenings.
Others it seems like spring came today: 15 celcius. My Sedum is working its way through the durt.

Some yellow crochus bloomed today, and I said hello to three lady bugs and one butterfly.
Spendt two hr. outside in my garden chair, reading. Uuuhh that was nice.A perfect way to wind down after a busy day at work.Easter is coming up and I´ll be spending some of the days off in Norway. Tudeluuuuu every one and Happy Easter

7 comments:

cici said...

I just love your pictures. I am happy that spring has finally sprung♥

Angelikas quilts and knits said...

Jeg elsker også tulipaner og glæder mig til at de første dukker op i min have. Dem kan jeg dog ikke nænne at tage ind, så der bliver købt ind til vaserne :-)
Sikke masse strik du har gang i !

Torhild Reidardatter said...

Angelika:Helt enig- dem i haven de bliver forbundet med roden:-)
elsker tulipaner.

Unknown said...

Nydelig. Så mye fint du strikker på også. Nå erdet påskefri og jeg er så glad. Jeg skal bort å kjøpe meg en kjempebukett med tulipaner. Ha en god fredagskveld Beate. :))

Milena Ivanova said...

Beautiful flowers!

cathy said...

Those first weeks of spring are so exciting, when the sunshine gets stronger and things start sprouting and blooming! Glad you're getting a chance to relax and enjoy it. :)

Caroline said...

I don't think you can ever had too many tulips. I love them, but never grow them. They're too much trouble because you have to dig them up every fall and put the bulbs in the fridge. Otherwise they won't come back. I think it's because there aren't enough consecutive cold days in winter.

All of your projects are beautiful.You Danes/Norwegians make me feel like such a slow knitter.