08 March, 2010

Is Romantic out of fashion, or .....)

Romantic Fall half mittens alá Jane Austen .
I love how they look. In my head I´m walking in a english garden with a flower scissor in my hand and a basket on my arm. The air is crisp and birds are singing. I´m picking the last bloomes and richness of my garden...... Ahhhhh that would be sooooo nice to do...


I think they look very romantic laying there at my table.
40 % Alpaca, 4% merino wool, 20% nylon.
I´m quiet pleased with them and want to crochet some more...
My head is playing with patterns and yarn.
My eyes spotts crochet scarfs and other ithems all over.
Viktors evening socks came off the needles last night. He loves them and put them on right away. Mommys boy;-/

The yarn is from sweet Rita .Thank you so much Rita, the colour is perfect.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Utrolig flotte pulsvarmere kjære søs:-) du tryller frem det ene flotte produkt etter det andre, og jeg elsker å se de ferdige resultater! Du inspirerer!

Torhild Reidardatter said...

Takk ska du ha kjære lillesøster, og i lige måte. Vi kan mange av de samme tingan men også mange forskjellige ting. Vi e jo fostra opp av to generationa av nordnorske kvinnfolk- apropos dagen i dag... kz fra storesøs

Unknown said...

Grattis med dagen!!
Nydelige pulsvanter. I dag er snøen begynt å regne vekk. Vi har også fått mye mildere temp. ;))

Erin Wallace said...

Your mitts are SO pretty! And I believe that romantic is always in fashion (even if Vogue says it's not).

Cybèle said...

Aren't they gorgeous! Romance is never dead. It's what you make of it really! I like your Zauberball yarn too - I've got a dark blue/lighter blue version that I'm about to start knitting with.

Røsslyng said...

Romantikk går da vel aldri av moten... Pulsvantene var kjempeflotte!

Torhild Reidardatter said...

thanks for thinking the same as me- And what does Vogue know!!?? Totally agree with you Erin.