13 May, 2010

10 good things.


10 good things about today.


1. I woke up with the man that I love( thats good since he lives in Norway and I live in Dk)
2. # 2 son woke up early- thats good . I have enough teens sleeping in every weekend)
3. Andreas came along for a drive and we had a memory drive to a place where we used to live ( in the woods of Vemmetofte)
4. I ate an sofe- ice cream with chocolate and left all the boring ice to BF :-0
5. I slept for 2½ hr. this afternoon ( sooooooo tired)
6. Emil ( my oldest) helped me in the kitchen and we cooked dinner together.( he is in school training to be a chef)
7. watched a old, old norwegian movie with TB
8.I started second sock on Cookie A mystery sock of may.
9. Browsing comersials for good bargins- found spare ribs at a very very nice price.
10 I will fall asleep in the arms of BF feeling safe .

Good night.

6 comments:

Caffeine Girl said...

Those are indeed 10 lovely things. I'm especially sympathetic to #1. When Farm Boy moved in, it was such a wonderful feeling to go to sleep with him every night!

Karen said...

This sounds like a heavenly day, Beate, and you sure deserve it! I hope you have many more!

Cybèle said...

Lovely!

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Hello Beate,what a wonderful post ! Congrats on the new BF and all wonderful things that come your way !

me said...

A perfect day for you ~ I'm not sure I would given any of the ice cream away :) but the other 9 items are perfect!!!!!
Hope you have many more days like this one!!!!

Fro (Idyll på landet...) said...

Hei!
Takk for hyggelig kommentar inne hos meg! :)
Har lagt meg til som følger her hos deg.
Klem