08 June, 2010

Day 3- Multilayered

A Peony bud- beginning to open op all of its layeres
Fucsia showing off her ballroom dress, layered
And one of my mental layeres- piles of inspireation of knitting, chrochet, sewing.
Facing my creativity Buzz killers has been helpful.
I still have work to do. Facing them, writing them down . Being aware of what and whom makes it easier to solve the problem.
Hey- I´m actually a artist.

4 comments:

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Good Day Beate !
You sound surprised, of course you're an artist ! Oooo, I love fuschia and especially that color combination. Is that all that's in your pile, well, you have a lot less work to organize than I.
Talk to you later Artist.

Torhild Reidardatter said...

LOL- NO- I have plenty of piles ( organiced)
This is my last one- from the last couple of months or so....... I am a collecter as well. And this is whats left when trewing away clip-outs I decided not to keep :-0
I have a dresser full of creative alternatives and one the shelves colapsed last night under the weight of magazines ...

C.L. Davis said...

Peony....perfect for the "multilayered" theme! Those were my favorite flowers as a kid. I remember my grandma and I cutting them and putting them in coffee cans filled with water to take to the cemeteries on Memorial Day.

Caffeine Girl said...

I love peonies! Ours have peaked, so it's nice to think that yours are just starting.

I agree that a pile of inspiring magazines is a wonderful sight!

And of course you are an artist. I knew that!