09 June, 2010

Day 4 Heavy Metal


Todays word is "Heavy metal".
Even though the writing was kept to a minimum today- I managed to write a whole lot.
I asked a few questions to my self and must think abit over the answers I know will come
during the next couple of days.
I was outside taking pic. of lot of stuff that made me wanna capture it.
Later looking at it I kept on clicking inside my home and came across several things that jumped me in the face.
Speaks for it self. It is heavy!!
Local stones ( one of them is a sea urgin)& glasbottle tops on a "indian" metal tray
Tea, coffee stuff
A worn out metal crown and local beach stones w / holes.
The most adorable spoon from the store" Happy Tuesday " in Richwood, NJ.
----------------------------------------
But for the today pic and word I have chosen a necklace I bought as a Christmas gift to my self from my son w/ adhd.
The symbols is a hear, eye, key and a star.
This symbol stands for : closeness, understanding, ambitions & knowledge.
It is a Pilgrim jewellery ( danish design)- It can open up and the charms goes inside or can be put on a thin string to wear around as a wristchain/ foot chain. The "globe" is kept together with a strong magnet and besides from being very beautiful has the letters ADHD ingraved.
-----------------------------------------------
Heavy Metal picture
Day 4:

This is my picture for todays "Heavey Metal"
It is metal against skin and close to my heart.
Adhd is such a "heavy" illness and takes soooooo much energy out of the surandings and parents/ siblings.
My georgeous son is almost 14 and has lived in a living hell for some years now- Just medicated for almost a year and it has sure as h.... been a strugle for him.
To get used to think of him self as adhd kid/ teen and on top of this mental awareness he has hormones tearing his body apart - gosh-
Need I say that he is a big creativety buzz killer ???? it sucks!!!
But I keep fighting to get some creative stuff in everyday, because it gives me energy - so that I can fill up on the siblings and heal the uglyness he can create in my mind.
I love him very much and it tears my heart out that I only can help so little.
He is raw, cool, brutal language, big ego, struggling, soft hearted on the inside and the worst outside.
So that is why my jewellery is my heavy metal.

2 comments:

Janice said...

I love the pilgrim jewelery, it's beautiful. Hope you manage to get a little creative time and the hormones will settle down eventually.

Elderberry-Rob said...

I just wanted to say that my youngest has the label on his forehead of ADHD too (and aspergers and tourets)... they are just labels of course and I would never change him. These children are blessings and I think we are chosen to be their parents. Of course, it does mean that creativity doesn't always flow in our house either, but that's what I think this Boot Camp will do for us - teach us to keep 'switched on' to our creative side.