30 June, 2010

Is June over?????


Frankly it´s a bit scary that it is the 30th of June today! Where the heck did june go?
Did anyone live the June? I only realized that it was june because of my birthday, which is in the end.
3 day of vacation and the kids are relaxing, sleeping in late and wears PJ most of the mornings and midday.
Yesterday I spendt with Hexagons.
Two new cosies.


My Peonies are loosing their pathels and looks funny, but a surten beauty in the pethals on my tiles.
This is nr.2 son´s prefered breakfast ( adhd loves suger)...........if I don´t stop him ;-) and this time it was too late...
Today`s big job is sofa- wasing. The fabric is amazingly strong and has been washed twice a year since I bought it ( 2006) -
Another job to do today is a trip to the recycling/ garbage dumping. Cleaning out is good and I can not stand to much rubbish laying around.Better to get rid of all the broken stuff - cleans my head as well.
Third plan today is to start at the Andrea´s shawl by Kirsten Kapur.
I will show you a bit later today how that turnes out and with what yarn.
Until then , enjoy the day.

2 comments:

me said...

Happy Birthday to you - it looks like you had a marvelous relaxing day!!! Hurrah!!!!

Knitgirl said...

Gratulerer!!!Vet du jeg så faktisk "Manon og kilden" her om kvelden, og nå så jeg at det er en av dine yndlingsfilmer. Jeg tror jeg har sett den 3-4 ganger, nydelig askepottaktig film! Ha en knallfin søndag!