Trouble, trouble!!!
I am a collecter! And collect patterns / recipe of almost everything.
While the kids were younger and toddlers I had alot of patterns of small child clothing.
When I got my daughter I started to save patterns of knitted doll clothes.
And used alot of them because she was clever on dressing the dolls and playing with them.
The years go bay- daughter is now 15 ½ years old and do not play with dolls anymore.
My younger brother however started out a bit late getting kids, but I am now aunt for two gorgeous little girls at almost 4 and 1 year old.
They both play with dolls ( the little one does what big sister do..) and I figured that it would be a perfect birthday gift for both of them to knit doll clothes ....
Only one problem: Some years ago I mush have decided that doll clothes had to leave my stash.
And if I ever needed a pattern just would go online and get exactly what I wanted!!
That was a very stupid move of me.
I have surched the web for days for knitted babyborn clothes and all I could find was 2 outfits at Garnstudio. There are so many patterns for free everywhere but not for dolls.
I have now bought myself a little magazinge with several outfitts so that I can get going hopefully one of these days.
I ´ve learned from this to NEVER toss anything away and I will hang on to my purchase .
PS: does anyone know about a good kept secret ( web site to knitted doll clothes)?????

I also just happened to purchase this windplay
Made in bamboo and cocoonut chell.

I have one on my deck and listen to it whenever I´m out there, but it is torn apart by to much wind and rain. It is broken and sends out a melody not very soft and clear in the tone anymore.
Now that I´m getting a new one I´m looking forward to listen to my "sheep bell music" again- because that is what it soands like.
On the knitting front: I am still hexagoning..... but today it´s too hot and humid out there.
5 comments:
Sånn er det nå en samler endelig kaster noe så er det de feile tingene. Har erfaring med det. Klem fra meg..))
I've given you an award! Please stop by my blog to check it out!
xo Erin
Der er lidt opskrifter til baby born på http://jarbo.se under det svenske gratis beskrivningar og derefter øvrigt handarbeite. De har desværre ikke fået dem lagt ind på norsk endnu.
Først - tillykke med fødselsdagen. Har haft så travlt med mig selv, at jeg ikke har kigget på din blog. Håber, du havde en dejlig dag. Vejret har i al fald været med os, omend jeg synes, det har været lige varmt nok.
Dernæst vil jeg mene, at jeg har en del strikkeopskrifter til dukker i mine håndarbejdsblade. Jeg skal nok checke dem ud, tage kopier og sende dem til dig. Så har du da lidt mere at gøre godt med.
Mange knus fra Charlotte (flytter jo snart i øvrigt - du skal nok høre nærmere - bliver dog i byen).
The dolls are adorable ! I love knitted doll clothes and will be out on the hunt for you. The windchime is beautiful !
Post a Comment