Trekking XXL is always a pleasure to knit with.
I needed a hugh amount of luxury yarn between my fingers and decided to start my second Pomatomus, by Cookie A
My preveious Pomatomus is well used, and has a hole on the heal.
This pattern may seem very complicated, but as many of you Cookie A pattern lovers you know that this pattern is adictive and actually soooooo easy.
Beautiful it is and heal will be turned tonight.
What is your favourite sock pattern?
I have a few, but this is one of the top ten.
3 comments:
Amazing - I've heard taht pomatomus is a hard pattern, good for you to be making your second pair!!!! Hurrah!!! the yarn is so pretty!!!
Tha pattern is pretty ( as the yarn) and easy- you should have a go - and no errors :-)
What a beatiful yarn! Love the colour :-)
Post a Comment