This is a shawl made by the pattern ( Mara ) of Amy Hendrix
I made it smaller.
Much thinner wool: Lodband( Einband) from Istex ( Islandic wool)
50 gr: 225 m.
Needles: 3,5 mm.
Amount: aprox. 110 gr.
I got what I wanted................ I think :-/
I wanted a shawl , thin and light and not too loose in the stiches.
And I wanted it not too big-
A smaller fall/spring shawl.
A everyday , ordinary shawl that goes with lots of coats and handbags.
The colour is pretty neutral.
All in all I believe I have a usefull shawl.
ps: the pic. are not that usefull- does not give the shawl the best credit.
2 comments:
Wow! This is so lovely! It is so beautiful - I love how it turned out so perfect! Your photos look professional, too!!! Bravo!!!!
Thank you - I am flattered.
Post a Comment