As morning thunder storm passed over our heads this very early morning, I layed in bed and curled my toes. I like thunder and rain. I feel pretty secure inside.
These last few days of heat colapsed in a huge thunderstorm covering the most of Scandinavia-
Started last night , took a break and started over agian.
More to come they say.
I listen to Norwegian Radio every morning over my lap-top/ internet.
A nice cup of coffee and I managed to finish the first in a pair of the Undulating Rib Sock ,by Ann Budd.
Pattern is from Favorite socks.
I started sock #2 right away since it gets very difficult for me to get #2 started if I don´t .
This table of mine is a mess. The kids and I have been showeling around the stuff for 2 weeks now. We´ve been eating outside most of the time so there has been no need to tidy up.
Today I could not find my needles and I also needed to straighten out what knitting to bring on vacation.
I´m having hard time deciding on what to knit.
I have som obtions and will decide tomorrow.
I also need a great book to read and I am leaning on to Ken Follett´s World without end.
Read the first one- so I kind of feel obligated too start this one.
It is great reading - I just need to get started.
I´m finishing a book right now and need to get it out of my head before I start a another one.
Here is the two doll- skirts / dresses I knitted.
Not blogged yet- and pic. is blury.
They are cute though. But Ihave so many other needs to fulfill ( needs in my head :-)
so this will have to do in roand one.
Do you have difficulty deciding on holiday knitting?
I am prepering to bring along needles in different sizes and some patterns ( socks - shawls.)
4 comments:
hello! I am trying to get caught up. I loved reading all the post that I missed, Great work Beate♥ Those socks are gorgeous, I love your short hair, I know I will never have long hair again. Good luck on your next project♥
I agree- not i a million years will I grom long hair.
Beautiful socks and nice pedicure, looks like you are enjoying Summer fully :-)
Pretty socks and pretty dresses. Had the same problem with my dining room adn finally had to tidy it up yesterday as it was raining so we couldn't eat outside. My table was worse than yours.
Post a Comment