11 July, 2010

Thunder, hairdo and a hook


After days with very, very hot and humid weather it finally looked like some thunder & lightning. At this very moment hugh raindrops are falling, but I´m afraid it´s not going to be that much :-(
Didn´t think I would say this, but I want some rain to clear the air.

Earlier today my girlfriend D. came by with sweet roses in her basket.
In extendt for some help with a sock heal- I got roses.
They´re beautiful right? Thanks girl.
This heat also make me freak out! I get like a 2 year old . whining and grumpy.
Todays freak out turned out to a haicut.
You may remember that I am a hairdresser and usually cut my own hair...
Not any different today-
My hair was way too long- and for what??? I don¨t know and could not remember why I let it grow, because........ nope- gone!!
So I got my self a very short hairdo :-)

Did work abit with the hook this morning, but it soon was too hot to do anything but lay on my bed and read. So I did.

1 comment:

me said...

very fun to cut your own hair! It looks cute - plus a great way to beat the heat! I'm trying to knit lace in our heat...whatever works to keep knitting!!!
thanks for the award, I do hope to be doing great things in the future, including counting my blessings of friends and family. :)