09 July, 2010

Findings


Cleaning my youngest room the other day I found these cute cards.
I mean I knew we had them, but completly forgot about them.
It is a deck of card with the game of "sorte Per" . The looser is the one with the remaining card "Sorte Per" in this case a black cat( bottom left)
The rest of the deck are couples of animal Mr.& Mrs. something ( mouse, hedgehog etc.)



I just got the idea of putting ( read : glue) them on a tray I have, but they may be too thick.
A frame would be good too.

A friend came by yesterday and we went picking strawberries. Mmmmmm
2 kg only, but most of it is already in the freezer for a snack later in the fall/winter.
Nothing like strawberries and waffles..mmmmm
I knit abit too-
You may remember my plans for doll clothes.
well- I got the magazine and kntted a skirt- started another skirt.
I´ll finish the second skirt- but will then start something else.
Doll clothes are boring...
The NEW KNITTY are out and Spillyjane has published a pair of mittens that are very cool.
Lots of other good stuff to knit, so go check it out.
I will stay the rest of my friday in the shade or inside- it´s too darn hot.

3 comments:

Caffeine Girl said...

I love those cards. Can you scan them before you glue them? I can see lots of uses for such nostalgic images!

You are so nice to knit doll clothes even though they are boring!

A new Knitty? I'm outta here!

Caroline said...

What great cards. I like the idea of framing them. They're so sweet.

I saw a darling way to display doll clothes today--in a restaurant restroom, of all place. They have had a little set with an apron and pantaloons, pinned to a background with doll-sized clothes pins. It was framed, but didn't have glass. I even took a picture.

Jenn said...

The cards remind me of characters from Beatrice Potter. Adorable. I look forward to finding out what you decide to do with them. The strawberries don't look bad either.mmmmmmmm