09 September, 2010

Senses


Jenn has poked my with a generous award- I love popping by her blog and get good ideas for dinner- you should too.
And she sendt me this :

In order to accept this award I have to tell 7 things not much know about my self, so here we go:
1. As a kid I never attended any sports, but was a girl scout for 2 years. I rather hang out at home knitting and crocheting. I rememer I loved to be at home. Just home with mom and dad.
2. I very often pick books by its cover- which means the cover get my attention and then I read abit in it and then decide if I want to buy/ borrow it or not.
3. I have a birthmark on my left thigh- a large white one that looks like the country of England ( kind of cool & and I never ever thought about it as bothering.) During the pale winters I´s hardly there- but during tanning in summer time it pops out:-)
4. I love dried lamb meat and dried fish.( & and snaps)
5. I use my smelling sense alot. I like to sniff the air-specially after rain and in cold mornings.I smell yarn before I buy it:-0


6. which leads me to my love for crisp mornings. Love how it smells of wet soil and a seasons ending.And how the crispness bites my cheaks.
7. Most people loves to watch the ocean- I favour more to listen to and smell it.

I will send this to 4 bloggers I love to pop by.
They are:

9 comments:

lillalotta said...

Oh thank you so much, you are ever so kind! I would love to join in, just very busy for now, but will squeeze it in soon. Thanks again x

Alicia said...

Aww thank you, this is very sweet of you. I kindly accept your award. X X

Erin Wallace said...

Thank you so much! I'll add it to my award button and do a blog post when I can get to it. I think it's cool tha tyour birth mark looks like England!

xo Erin

cici said...

I guess this award has found it my way thanks to Alicia. I loved learning more about you. I think it's cool that you have been knitting since a child♥

me said...

I smell my yarn too! I smell everything and often thought I should be a perfume mixer as there are so many delightful smells in the world - and yarn is one of those smells!! Another favorite smell is behind a baby's ears, along their neck and hair after a bath...
I accepted your challenge, however my 7 things aren't as clever & creative as yours, but stories of yarn and fiber and family... all good!!! Thanks for thinking of me!!! (have you found yellow yarn yet???)

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Hmmmmm, I thought I was the only person that smelled yarn ! Very nice post and congrats to you and the chosen !

Torhild Reidardatter said...

So glad you would play along. Nope! no yellow yarn :-/
Oh- yes - babies do smell wonderfull- I sniff any of my friends little ones when I get my hands on them.

cathy said...

Hi Beate! Stopping by to see what you've been up to. Your blog looks as pretty as ever. I just love your photos - you have such a good eye. :)

Torhild Reidardatter said...

Thanky so much all of you- glad you would play along and enjoy my blog.