21 October, 2010

Yarn left -over.



It sure feels good to use yarn left-overs.
Hexagons in different ways- and use.
This little "belt " is ment to be a coffee - cosie warmer.
Need a couple of buttons to hold this together.
This hexagon is the same as the one on the shot below, only difference is the last row that shapes the 6 edge /corners
From preveious post this cosie shows how it looks on . Only the coffe-pot is a bit small-
my cosie is made for a 12 cup coffe -pot.

8 comments:

Caffeine Girl said...

That is just adorable. I should make one for a friend of mine who uses a French press like that but loves her coffee HOT!

Joansie said...

Love your cosie. Ironically, I was just looking at the pattern book for those cosies last weekend.

Love the name of your previous commenter.

marianne said...

Den var godt nok smart og så får du brugt garnrester:)

Jenn said...

Such a creative and cute way to use scrap yarn.

Erin Wallace said...

THis is fantastic! I might just have to make one of these!

xo Erin

kim said...

Been skipping happily through previous posts of your lovely blog, love all the knitting and crochet.....beautiful.
I have joined your followers list.
florrie x

Torhild said...

Thank you all readers :-) It sure feels good to read your kind words. love that you love the cosies.And welcome Florrie

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Gorgeous !!! I love them. Hmmmmm, this gives me ideas.