This lump of yarn/ knitting is a scharf called Nessie. Nessie is designed by Aalerusen( danish blogger)
It is based on a number of short rows and perfect for something to just throw around a neck.
I had 3 balls of Filatura Di Grosa- Fancy..... long name for just a simple multicolored yarn :-)
How ever I must admit I wish I had one more ball.
I had to trix and mix to adjust the pattern to my limited wolume.
I am almost at bind of row. I must find a alternative in my stash.. in other words a yarn hunt.
The sowingmachine spinned today too.
My oldest son have a winterjacket where the zipper broke :-(
Internet shopping is great: I looked up the local "Zipper lady", but her store was closed- then I figured that it would not be me biking around to suit her opening hr- I looked up a danish internet store ( stof og stil) sunday afternoon and today I got my goods in the mail.
1 hr. later Zipper was in . That felt good
5 comments:
....allerede nydelig bli det!
Du er flittig!
✿⊱.✿⊱.✿⊱
Beatrice
Looks like you have been keeping busy!
Love the colours in the yarn, something to snuggle into on cold winter days, it's a great feeling when you can save some money by fixing something yourself.
florrie x
I know the problem with broken zippers. done well :)
wonderful yarn for your new project. I love those colors.
slg rena
The yarn is beautiful and I love the scarf. Is it translated in english ? How can I get the pattern ?
Post a Comment