I´m overusing tullips and carnations these days.
I´m forcing spring inside my house :)
So easy to get the mood rising just by looking at them.
Alot to do at work these days. Today was a sad day in many ways. 9 colleagues was eather dismissed or transfered to other schools!!
I am not on a stady contract so me they could not sack( I leave my job and Denmark by the end of june anyway), but being around people I worked with for years and see them so shocked and sad was tough. We´ve been waiting for this dismissial for weeks and I am glad that this day is over and we know.
Not knowing for all this people has been very stressful.
It will be difficult to face the kids tomorrow. They will ask and we can´t tell.
We wonder how the town concil can run a school this way- because this is a manouver to save some money!!
And what about the kids??
No comments:
Post a Comment