I don´t know if you heard, but I am cleaning out my attic & other spaces where there might be too much of my collectables :)
Alot ended it´s life at the recycling place. Stuff I kept 3 years ago when I moved back to DK- Now alot is dead!!
During my journey through boxes, bags and closets I found this fleece:
300gr. of delicate colored fleece I forgot I had.
It comes in big fat "rolls"- and I split the roll several times.
I used needles 12 mm ( US 17) and started to knit all those , now, thinner rolls and ended up with this capelett. Here before felted.
Here it is felted.
I am pleased with it. It is warm. Easy to pull on or off. Not sure though if I should decorate it with something????
Buttons, beads, yarn etc...........
I will give it a thought during the weekend and we´ll see.
I still knit on my scarf. My crafting seems to be moving along slowly... I have a UFO pair of socks that need to see the light soon.
One sock to go.
1 comment:
Nice color.
Post a Comment