While the neighbours kids ( and their load father) screaming and shouting while playing soccer in their yard, I am letting the noise pass and cool my throat with a spring beer from Carlsberg.
Mmmmmmm cold, golden and ... strong. Only one glass for me.
And since it´s really warm here today I spent most of the day outside.
My garden furniture has been washed and are now ready for use.
While cleaning out the shed I found my old basket I used to hang on my bike.
It has two hooks so that it can hang on my bikes handlebars.
:) It fitts perfectly on the benches side. I´m very pleased with the new-found use of the basket. Perfect for my knitting, phone, sunscreen,knitting magazines etc. etc........
2 comments:
lovely knitting in your basket! The beer looks refreshing too! Looks like spring has sprung there! Bravo!!!
Sounds just perfect!
Post a Comment