Did I show you this?
I stumbled over this and must admit it amused me- (sorry Pooh-lovers. I adore Winnie the Pooh too)
And working with kids with different diagnosis ( and I have a son with adhd)I find this hillarious!
Winnie the Pooh was based on psychological problems. Pooh has an eating disorder.Piglet suffers from anxiety. Eyeore has major depression. Tigger had ADHD. Rabbit has OCD and Christopher Robin must be a drug addict if his stuffed animals talk to him.
................................................
Happy Weekend everybody!

4 comments:
Hilarious! I didn't really get into the "Pooh" books when I was a kid, but I liked the TV shows, which is very out of character for me!
As a special education teacher, I see it the same way. It is hilarious!
Glad I could help with some laughter.
Gosh they know how to ruin the wonderful old things by putting modern thoughts on them.
I love books etc just to drift off in fantasy land, not reality :-)
Post a Comment