This shawl was sooo quick to knit. 4 ½ day it took.
Yarn is Tosca Light from Lang yarns.
I used 200gr. which is 800m.
I used needles 4½
colour is 1008
Pattern is Whippoorwill
The shawl has the same shape as Citron and fits well around the shoulders and neck
8 comments:
Beautiful! I love the color and the stripes!
That is a fabulous shawl! This winter I knit a cowl from that same yarn. I love the color, but I find the yarn a bit scratchy, so I need to find someone to gift it to!
Det var aldeles nydelig. Lekker farge.Det ser så luftig og florlett ut.
4 1/2 days!! I had a Danish friend in college, who once knit a sweater in an evening.....a really long evening, but she was done the next morning. You Danes can KNIT! The shawl is beautiful!
Thanks girls. The colors of this yarn is just perfect. Definitly a yarn to try again.And thanks Alexandra for making me aware of the pattern ;)
Så fint det ble...og jeg som trodde det var noe helt annet.
dompa
Beautiful... Your yarn choices are always so lovely.
Your shawl is beautiful - I love the colours in the yarn.
Post a Comment