11 May, 2011

I feel like I am all over........

I love this time of year  when every thing blooms. My May is really busy this year.
I am preparing my move to Norway by the end of June. That means boxes and mess. 
I´m almost done empying the attic. Yesterday I repacket 5 boxes of Christmas stuff . Gosh!! That felt wired.
Tomorrow I need to go through some toys. What to toss and what to keep / what to sell.
I also do some painting. My apartment is a 5 room + kitchen , 2 baths & laundry room / hall way.
I did the baths, hallway and 2 bedrooms. 
Now I am packing and moving out of the other rooms to get space to paint the last rooms.
I do reming my self to slow down. There are plenty of time, but I kind of get so over eager that I can´t stop.
I haven´t knitted much. A couple of rows on my scarf. 
I did chrochet a bit this afternoon and will show and tell soon. 

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Good luck with all of your packing. It's so exciting to make a move, but I also know it's emotional and tiring! I can understand you not having time to knit!

Torhild Reidardatter said...

I should knit because it makes me more calm and filles me with more energy.

Anonymous said...

Good luck girl for this new life in june !

me said...

very exciting time! beautiful picture - and your shawl from a previous post is so lovely!!
Can't wait to see the crochet project!!!

Roanoke Fan Repairs said...

Great blog post.