08 March, 2012

First week in March

Making candle holders out of  jam jars and old glasses.
 I´ve used napkins and decoupage glue. Napkins decorated with eggs and branches with chubby buds of a promise of a early spring. Colors in black, white and nature.
 3 glasses is covered with ranunkler in several pinks and some yellow. Perfect for Easter and for the summer table and the late evenings .
 I have my sons visiting for a week and the guy on 15½ are enjoying himself with the Ipad and with FB and skyping/chatting with his girlfriend. As you may see, there  are yarn and needles on the floor. Some Islandic wool will be Vancouver Fog mittens
 AND... tadaaaa. A finished object-Socks

Today it´s thursday. Tomorrow friday and weekend already! I will bring my guys to the movie theater  to morrow night. We will se Into the white, a second war movie just released.
Saturday a trip to the airport. A week with my guys has come to an end and it is time to say goodbuy for now. 
Sunday we planned a trip to Sweeden and  to watch ( and maybe bid/ buy some stuff ) a small auction. 
We live only an hours drive away and it will be nice with some change of sceenery for a day. 
I will bring my camera and let you know about the trip. Maybe I come home with some gorgeous, and useless stuff that I totally need ;)

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Ja, du har så rett. Man er ikke 'hjemme' noe annet sted enn Norge.
Du verden så nydelige glassene dine ble, det der må jeg prøve jeg også.