13 March, 2012

Wired stuff

To night I learned a new thing or two.
First I learned about Wordle. 
Second I learned about the computer program paint. 
How lucky us old fashioned people are, that we have teenagers in the house. That can work around  a copy problem.
What you see here is a wordmix of the most used words in my blog. The bigger the word gets - it´s been written most/ alot/ less.....etc...

Here are my wordle picture of Cloudberry Knit

2 comments:

Caffeine Girl said...

That is very cool. I've got give this program a try.

Why is "old" so big? You're not old!

Torhild said...

:) I believe that old is the word I used the most :o
Do not know what to think of this though- do I talk too muck about old stuff ?? maybe. Time and kids do fill up as well. Have a try. It was fun and interesting