Take a look on the picture below and look at the hail showers. And on top of that it´s been sooooo cold lately. I wonder where the spring might be?
Hail showers or not- I bought new shoes.
3 pairs of nice shoes from Tamaris.
two pairs of a more daily work( wear) shoe and one pair for a more nicer look
I tossed several pairs last summer when I moved and a new tossing is just around the corner.
I wear my shoes till they are worn out. I need to be more particular about that.
Running some of my errans to day after work (the shoes was a impuls purchase on my way to run my errans.. :o)
I also came across mugs from Green Gate. I love that "older" scandinavian look.
Pukka tea ( detox--- who am I kiddin´)
I will taste the new detox tea and one of my new mugs later.
Running in and out of stores I popped in at the local flowerist and happily saw that my favorite pelargonia had made it´s enterance : Dronning Ingrid / Queen Ingrid. ( named after the Queen Ingrid of Denmark, mother to the today Queen Margrethe 2. of Denmark)
Of course I had to buy a couple of them.
Some good news : Firts Star Bucks shop opened in Norway Yeah!!!!
At Gardemoen Airport.
So last saturday when dropping off my kids to go back to Denmark, we had to take a break and enjoy a grande Cappouchino . Mmm how good that was.
Creativly I only knitted a couple of rows on my socks ..... who knows- maybe a row or two tonight.
So long
No comments:
Post a Comment