25 April, 2012

something blue grew up from the ground....

A bit blurry , this pic. but it´ll have to do. 
Scilla Forbesii I believe it is. Early spring . Also called snowstar.
Thanks alot for your comments.You are all so sweet.  I still haven´t figured out whats wrong since my laptop wound let me comment on others blogs. It works well from other pc..... and well...... must look in to it. 
Laptops should just work. I do not fancy it when they seem to live their own lives.

Days are just flying by. Busy at work with following up talks with parents of the kids I teach in school.
Lot of work and time has ben put in to it. 30 minutes each child and I have 23 of them.
Startet last friday and will do the last 5 tomorrow. Then there will be a long weekend !!! Off monday and tuesday is may first . 
Will do some work in the garden ( even if it´s cold)  since we need to clean up abit. We rearanged the outdoor staircase and have some work to do getting rid of the old staircase and steps. 
Plus, plus...... There is always  a shed and boxes to look through.

1 comment:

Lupie said...

Glad to see you joined Lesser Known Skeins my group on Ravelry. Enjoy reading and commenting on all the fiber art blogs.