Hi!
Gosh! Time does fly by. May is almost over and I´ve no knitting to show off : (
I have knittet ( and frogged)- knidded some- then knitted and frogged again.
Does not seem to find the waltz......
I am so thankfull for your comments- thanks.
May is filled with long weekends and days off work. This last weekend we´ve spent with friends at a small place in the most southern part of Norway.
This was my first visit to this area and I was charmed. I expected I would be so no surprice there.
Weather was with us and we had nice, warm summer heat.
The house used to be the local doctor´s house. Well kept by its owner. Old things very nicely displayed all over . A mix of family stuff and bought older stuff.
The house is painted white as it should be. They all are in that part of Norway.
We visited Lindesnes Lighthouse.
Several hours where spent there ( sightseing, coffee, picnic ) .
Back at the house I had a nap in the daybed outside and later a bath in the creek. NICE and just enough chilled/ warm.
Look at this!! I am pointing south/east towards Denmark and Skagen.
Norway is a long country- as you can see there is 2518 km to Nordkapp and even more to the most nothern Lighthouse in Norway.
I got back yesterday- and today has been slow. Nice morning with a good breakfast with friends.
Got a trip to Portugal planned. And then nothing else. Workday tomorrow.
On the knitting front I am knitting the second sock of my "Blue cloud"-
The rest of my day will continue to be slow and relaxed .
3 comments:
what a wonderful trip! LOVE the pictures, I want to visit there too! Lovely pictures!!!!
Keep knitting, you will find the waltz!!!
I really hope I can visit Norway someday. It is so beautiful.
Thanks you all. Yeah- we got a pretty wonderful country
Post a Comment