31 October, 2012

Happy Halloween

..... everyone.


 Early morning shot. Full moon . First snow came yesterday and it was cold today. 
Well not that much cold but cold compared to what we´ve had  these last weeks.
Below zero and as always roads where filled with cars on summer tires and in no condition to be on roads. 
I am so glad we put the winter tires on last tuesday ;)
 Today sun has shined from a blue sky and kids at school have been playing outside with winter games. Lots of happy kids with healthy  red cheaks - and a healthy appetite for lunch.
Else not much is going on . I knit, not much, but a little.  I made up some socks, half mittens and these long scarfs  knitted in roands. I want to knit something else and I have a huge urge for a new project.

A close up of the last project. Off the needles yesterday.
 Half mittens knitted in Rowan tweed. Love the beige color and the simple pattern

I will cast on a new pair ,but use a smaller size needle. 
Well dinner is waiting to be made so I have to move on with. 
Chili con carne today ;) 
Have a good one everyone.


2 comments:

Ann said...

Lovely mittens and I like the color too. Thank you for visiting my blog and your lovely comment.

Torhild said...

:) thanks and you´re welcome.