I´ve been knitting small stuff. A pair of half mittens for my husband. In the softes Alpaca yarn- Garnstudio Alpaca. Pattern is in my head and maid up while I was knitting.
Also a pair of Norwegian/ Nordic Mittens. The main color is beige and a dark red.
Suits eachother very well I think.
I am having great fun knitting this type of pattern again. It´s been a while.
I am using Karisma from Garnstudio and the pattern is 116-6
In the end a picture to show you all what a lovley weather we had to day. Minus 16 celcius degrees and very light snow. The sun is strugling behind the clouds. This is farmland area around where I live.
Now time for knitting again. Thanks to you all for stopping by and charing thoughts, most appreciated. Good night..


5 comments:
Love the red patterned mitts! the color and pattern are beautiful, and your knitting is perfect on those tiny needles!!! Happy New Year!
Thanks. You could knit them your self. Pattern is at garnstudio /drops. Happy new year to you too ;) happy knitting
The alpaca gloves look as soft as kittens and I love the 116-6. Very nice and I am now inspired to work on something fair-isle.
Garnstudio alpaca is a lovely yarn. Just finished knitting a tunic top with Garnstudio Karisma, a great yarn with good stitch definition...love it. Nice blog!
Carolyn I am so happy you finds inspriration in my knitting. Fair Isle knitting is fun though.
Knitting Nice: I find that I`m happy with Garnstudios yarns. Good quality and holds a good stitch definition. The alpace is delicious!!
Post a Comment