I have this great yarn in m y stash. 300 gr. Not much, but should be enough for a simple cardigan.
The yarn streches 450 m. pr. 100 gr.
I`ve been surching for a pattern that would suit the yarn and yesterday I was lucky to find it.
Of course made for a another yarn, but with a little test knitting I found the gouage and needle size.
With a little counting and meachuring I casted on. If everything works out well I will have a spare of aprox. 200 m !!
The cardie is knittet top down, which will be a welcome change.
I also casted on this scarf with a lace edge. The yarn is from Hand Maiden Casbah . Color safari.
The yarn is purchased at Sommerfulgen
The pattern book is by the danish designer Lene Holme Samsøe. Books called : Mere feminin strikk.
Her Ravelry link´s here.here
Well I´m off to enjoy summer , sea,rowing, fishing, reading,knitting, being with family , sleeping a bit in the morning and just enjoy.
1 comment:
Both are beautiful yarns that will be fun to knit with. Enjoy your summer!
Post a Comment