12 August, 2013

Tilda for fall.

This is  Tilda. Tilda is a pattern in a book  by  Lene Holme Samsøe. The yarn is Casbah; 81% merino,10% nylon  &  9% cashmere. The color is Safari. Fast knitted and the yarn is soooooo gorgeous soft. The color shown on pictures is pretty much accurate as in day light. I used 120 gr. I devided the skein in the middle. Put a mark at 60 gr. and knitted on. I made it t to the middle and only differens from the original pattern is I could not knit the longer part in the middle between deecreases and increases. It has a little pointy turn. The lace is knitted along as  the scarf is knitted, but looks as it´s crochet.

3 comments:

Caffeine Girl said...

I can't decide if I like the pattern or yarn better! Together they are delightful.

Tomorrow I am heading to your part of the world: Denmark! I'm taking a vacation with my daughter!

Hilde said...

Lekkert. Herlig farge.

Torhild Reidardatter said...

Caffeine Girl: I wish you a splendid trip. Enjoy ;)
Hilde: ja farga e heilt utrolig go ;)