Weeks comes and goes. Its soon to be December and gift making process a reallity.
This is what I`ve been doing - making half mittens.
A cowl of the most gorgeous green colour- here not justyfied at all. Much darker and richer.The yarn was really stiff, but changed alot after a wool wash.
Socks again. Used a multicoloured yarn ( no idea what`s it called) and some Peer gynt that I had laying around.
And a indoor hat made for my husband. He is bald and need some more protection :)
The yarn i sock yarn and made a nice thin hat.






3 comments:
Wow Beate ! You've been taking care of business. Your gifts are beautiful. All of them and I'm loving the cowl and the mittens and the hat and the socks...
:) aaaah your so sweet with all your compliments <3
Thank you so much
Your work is so lovely and I love your choice of yarn colors!!! Bravo!!!
Post a Comment