15 December, 2013

Teachers Eyelet Wristwarmers

A new pattern is born- atleast for me :) A super duper quick knit if you just rememered / or forgot a gift or two. Here you go:
 Used a fingering yarn . Casted on 25 st. on needles 3mm.
 I made a eyelet row every 10 th knit row. Worked 7 repeats of the pattern section.
 I crochet in a contrast color on "top" and "bottom" of the wristwarmer.

I folded it together and crochet the peace together.

 Like this:
The ends are crochet in or I use a needle to finish off the last two strings.
They turned out like this:
and like this pair:
 Knitted both pairs in one night and hooked them together today - in daylight.
 The perfect gift for two of my colleags as a little thank you gift. We work together in the 6th.grade.
I think they turned out very nice and cute. Love that they are thin and wraps up the wrist.


3 comments:

Alexandra said...

So cute! Love the contrast color! And they are perfect for last minute gift knitting!

Torhild Reidardatter said...

Thanks Alexandra. Yes the contrast coloer really made it I think. Plus that I love the eye-let pattern. Your latest projects are also very good. Love the scarf and hat.

me said...

love these! You are so clever!!!!