First half of the scarf is done. See how nicely it all came together in the middle?
It was easy picking up stiches and continue the other way.
Second half will be done by the time we get back from Chicago.
The 8 row pattern is so easy to knit and remember that it knits up very fast.
My "net" sock is another history: pattern is no big deal, but it takes all your attention all the time. The little cables are cute, but it is so easy to loose stiches, that I decided it is not going to be the car knitting. Quickly I have to find something less demanding.
I am not found of knitting socks on two circulars- so I guess I have to invest in some shorter needles.
The babuska dolls is so retro- I liiiiike iiiit.
3 comments:
The scarf pattern is very nice. Regarding the socks, don't you hate/love those engrossing patterns that call for all of your attention !!! I can't wait to hear about your trip when you get back. I love Chicago and you know I'm from Michigan. Frankenmuth is about 1.5 hours from where I lived and a really nice place to visit. Good Authentic German food. Have fun. Babushka, babushka, babushka !!!
Vi kom lige forbi og så efter nyt.
Hej.
M&S
-og her er vi så igen.
Vi har lige set jeres nye møbler og forstår godt, at du er glad; de er meget smukke og klæder stuen godt.
Har I også købt nyt gulvtæppe?
Det ser godt ud til de møbler.
Kh. Mimmi og Søren
Post a Comment