And then it`s Friday again! Where did the week go? Well, some of it went by with nursing- ( son is perfectly fine again- now standing more on is hands and head and not on his feets)
But since I missed 2 days at work I have run fast thurs. friday.
Alot is done ( which is good), alot is planned and in place in my agenda for next week ( - and the week after)
More school work planning this weekend , plus I have to go gift shopping tomorrow.
Want to be ready by next thursday with gifts for family in Norway.
In between work, nursing and cooking(- boys in a surten age realy eats alot!!!) I manage to knit a little too.
Pic. on top is the lovlies yarn from Sandnes Yarn. A new sock yarn called Palett ( a superwash )
My chois of color is 0961- and very Noro like, but even more slower in color changes. I love it.
It feels smood and soft to knit with.
my second new comer this week is a Kauni shawl-
Raverly Pattern called : Revontuli
I have seen this shawl several times and I like how slow color changes jumpes up and down in this pattern.
It is pretty easy to knit- It goes fast.
Needles 5.5 mm and yarn is ( 100 gr. : 400 m)- as you know Kauni comes in odd gr./ lengts - and my purchase is 160 gr.
Color # : not sure- but it is bright grey, beige and ligth brown-
As for the rest of the weekend : just relaxing and being ( meaning knitting too)
Enjoy
5 comments:
Fint med fredag og helg. Skjønne farger du strikker på. Kauni var så gøy å strikke med, jeg skal kjøpe meg et nytt nøste å strikke et nytt sjal.
Ha en kjempekoz kveld. klem :-)
you are right, time goes by so fast ...
I love this bluish-green yarn, it looks wonderful :)
Glad to hear that your son is doing better. We've been fighting colds but no flu yet even though we've had a lot of cases of it in our small town.
You shawl is going to be beautiful. Your needles look so nice too. I've gotten so I have to knit with wood...good wood.
Heisann!
Det ligger en liten award til deg i hagebloggen min www.http://ugressparadiset.blogspot.com/
Ha en finfin uke videre! :)
I love Kauni yarn. I have some in my stash, but I haven't decided what to make with it yet. I will have to check out the Revontuli pattern, thanks
Post a Comment