15 November, 2012

Fru Pigalopp


Fru Pigalopp / Mrs. Pigalopp. 
She lives in a house with a thousand doors. She knits alot, have 14 pots of plants she gives water, two cats and make the best pancakes ever. At least thats what we wanted to believe as kids. Childrens tv when I grew up. 
I loved to watch Fru Pigalopp. Loved it. 
Today I feel abit like Fru Pigalopp. Curl up in a chair. It is dark already outside and I will make myself a bowl of spagetti bolognese. Listen to the radio and knit a little.
 Outside it should be like this: Snow, but instead it´s been very mild and rainy. 
Up to 10 celcius + today.
 Autumn passed with Halloween and leaf falling. Work, work, work. At home  we have every day life. Coming home it´s dinnertime, thursdays its groceryshopping day ( usually) and cleaning day. 
Evenings passes with some tea, talks, news, knitting, FB, blog surfing. 
 Must admit that time do fly. At the moment I have so many projects on the needles ... in my mind!!! On the real-life needles I have half-mittens ( for a colleag) and these roand about scarves... Knitted in the roand and curled twice or three around ones necks.
Also comes to this story is just that life just gets you. Weeks are passing so fast that I do not know where they go!  Is this familiar to you too? Fall just gets to you.
All this school stuff. Kids. Planning of all sorts. Christmas is comming very fast ahead. 
 I will continue to knit my little projects. There is so much I want to do and whats on the waiting list. While I knit I dream of going places to see beautiful buildings and listen to foreign language. I feel like going to Vienna, Austria or Lubeck, Germany.
A window, a corner at Princeton.
I´m here blogging. Want to blog more, but time does not seems to be there. 
I miss it very much. Maybe I should just do a little post a couple of times a week? 
I do surf around and read other blogs. Commenting on all the wonderful stuff you all make and show.
I also must admit I´m a bit bored with facebook as well. 
It¨s so superficial. All the comercials are annoying and I do not want everyone to know what I´m doing. I use it more as a creative pic. showing. Lots of the knitting pages /stores have a FB page.
I get ideas . 
I´ve been using Pinterest more and more. What a wonderland in watching photos of everything. Lots of ideas to pick there.
Anyone of you on Pinterest? I´m known as Reidardatter on Pinterest.
Otherwise I brows Knitty, Interweave knits, Crochet , Daily knits, and all the rest of the websites. It can be abit overwhelming with so much to choose from. 
I wish you all a great week- and a great knitting time. 

1 comment:

Cybèle said...

Lovely to find you on Pinterest too. And I know what you mean about life just flying past... it goes too fast sometimes doesn't it. You might like the magazine The simple things - about taking a step back and enjoying a simpler life.