27 August, 2013

Socks

This summers production. Two of them i Monkey pattern. What was most fun was the small child sock in aprox. size one year.I have not taken any good pic. of the socks this time. Life cought up with me again. Vacation´s over. Back to work. Busy with the work, keeping the house ( neglected all summer :o )

4 comments:

me said...

love love LOVE these socks!! Colors are such fun and carry through vacation all year!!! Hurrah!!!

Torhild Reidardatter said...

Aaaa youre so sweet! Socks are good. I needed some- all mine had holes in them and I re-maid them as wristwarmers ;)

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

They are gorgeous and I adore the baby socks. Again You have inspired me Beate !

Caffeine Girl said...

What a lovely selection of socks! I especially love the pair on the far left. Those colors just scream fun!